The Barbknecht Firm, P.C.
Menu Contact
Get Results. Call Now.

November 2017 Archives

Traveling with kids after divorce: Tips for an easy trip

After a divorce, there could be times when you want to travel with your children. When staying in the country, your ex-spouse might be okay with it, but what about if you want to travel internationally? In some cases, that might be pushing for too much, but you do still have options to help you take your kids overseas.

Contact The Firm

Contact The Office

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


The Barbknecht Firm, P.C.
1700 Alma Drive, B Tower
Suite 290
Plano, TX 75075

Phone: 972-312-1510
Fax: 972-312-1511
Map & Directions